Checkout the WordPress Development Training course.
- This is a full time course.
- It will be conducted remotely using Hangouts & Slack.
- Contains a lot of practical and hands-on project work.
Aim of the Course
To acquire skills that allow new employees to start working in a production environment.
On successful completion, participants will be able to
- Build a WordPress Theme from scratch.
- Build a WordPress Plugin from scratch.
- Write high quality, standards compliant code.
- Use latest build tools for efficient workflows.
- Use git to manage your code.
At the end of the course, if your learners complete all assignments and are successful in all the assessments, you’ll get
- A portfolio of code for each learner that objectively demonstrates their skills.
- A Training Report containing details of their learning, progress and assessment results.
- Basic/ beginner level understanding of PHP, MySQL, HTML, CSS & jQuery
- Decent internet connection
- Laptop or Personal Computer
- At least one real world project per learner that you’d have to provide. They’ll complete this under supervision and review by us.
- Mentors to supervise and guide project work completion.
View Course Contents
Minimum 4 & maximum 10 learners per batch
(If you have less trainees than the minimum batch size, you can sign them up individually for WordPress Development Training)
Duration & Schedule
- 6 weeks
- 70+ hrs of Supervised Training
- 150+ hrs per week for Project Work
- Monday – Thursday | Timings, as per convenience (2 hr) | Training
- Friday | Timings, as per convenience (4 hrs) | Weekly Assessment/ Project Review
Based on discussions, charged per batch irrespective of number of learners. Drop a mail at [email protected]
How do we start?
- Send an email to [email protected] with batch size.
- We’ll get back to you & schedule an interview/counselling session for your team.
- Based on the interview, we’ll send each trainee a pre-assessment task.
- After they complete the pre-assessment task successfully, we’ll send you details of payment and enrollment.
- We start training.