Checkout the WordPress Developer Onboarding course.
- There is a full time and a part time variation of this course.
- It will be conducted remotely using Hangouts & Slack.
- Contains a lot of practical and hands-on project work.
Aim of the Course
To acquire skills that allow you to get a job as a WordPress Developer.
On successful completion, you’ll be able to
- Build a WordPress Theme from scratch.
- Build a WordPress Plugin from scratch.
- Write high quality, standards compliant code.
- Use latest build tools for efficient workflows.
- Use git to manage your code
At the end of the course, if you complete all the assignments and are successful in all the assessments, you’ll have
- A GitHub profile with a portfolio of code that demonstrates your skills to a potential employer.
- One real-world client website/ project that you’ll have built yourself.
- A WordPress.org profile with author/contributor credits for at least one plugin and at least one theme.
- A Training Report containing details of your learning, progress and assessment results. You can share the report when applying for jobs.
- An interview with at least one potential employer with expected salary of at least 2,40,000 per annum.
- Basic/ beginner level understanding of PHP, MySQL, HTML, CSS & jQuery
- Decent internet connection
- Laptop or Personal Computer
View Course Contents
Minimum 6 & maximum 20 learners per batch
Duration & Schedule
Part Time/ Fully Mentored Course
Ideal if you’re working full time and cannot devote time to assignments and project work outside the class.
Less assignments/project work to do on your own than the full time course below. Most of the assignments and projects will be done under direct supervision and guidance.
- 12 weeks (3 months)
- 150+ hrs of Supervised Training
- 70+ hrs of Project Work
- Monday – Friday | 9:00am to 10:30am (1 1/2 hr) | Training
- Saturday | 9:00am to 1:00pm (4 hrs) | Weekly Assessment/ Project Review
Full Time/ Partly Mentored Course
Ideal, if you have more free time and if you’re looking for a job or are a student.
More assignments/project work to do on your own than the part time course above.
- 6 weeks (1 1/2 months)
- 70+ hrs of Supervised Training
- 150+ hrs of Project Work
- Monday – Friday | 11:00am to 12:30pm (1 1/2 hr) | Training
- Saturday | 2:00pm to 6:00pm (4 hrs) | Weekly Assessment/ Project Review
How to enroll?
- Fill this enquiry form: https://goo.gl/forms/6tyYZdK6COAvIS7l1
- We’ll get back to you & schedule an interview/counselling session.
- Based on the interview, we’ll send you a pre-assessment task.
- After you complete the pre-assessment task successfully, we’ll send you details of payment and enrollment.
- We start training.